…from the area of “Intellectual property law” and the other expertises we serve are unfortunately only available in German.
What we offer
The success of many businesses is based on their intellectual property (IP). We preserve such valuable corporate assets by registering industrial property rights and assist in defending them against infringement by third parties. We design, draft and negotiate cooperation, licensing and technology transfer agreements, and will advise and support you in any transactions relating to IP. We will also advise you on all matters relating to competition law, and will employ our extensive litigation experience to represent you in the assertion of your rights.
What we do:
- Registration and defence of trademarks in Germany and worldwide
- Registration of other property rights (patents, registered designs and utility models)
- Law governing employees’ inventions
- Registration and defence of domain names
- Drafting and negotiation of cooperation and technology transfer agreements
- Advice and contract framing in relation to research and development agreements
- Protection of other know-how and of commercial and business secrets
- Advice on all matters relating to competition law and representation in disputes
- Review of your Internet presence and advertising and promotional campaigns, and those of your competitors
- Copyright, including protection of software; drafting of licensing and right of use agreements
- IP-related due diligence, including clarification of competition law issues
- Interim injunctions and litigation before civil courts and the German Federal Patents Court