We represent our clients in all areas of public commercial and constitutional law. Construction and planning law matters for the establishment or assertion of building rights are one of our primary focuses. When it comes to investment projects, environmental law matters are becoming increasingly important. If required, we may include qualified experts to find solutions. We possess extensive experience with all types of official or court proceedings, which we apply for on behalf of our clients.
To achieve your goals, we develop a clear strategy.
Dr. Thomas Schönfeld, Head of the Practice Group
- Support for procedures to prepare or change development and land use plans
- Representation during building permit proceedings before officials and courts
- Representation during planning approval proceedings before officials and courts
- Negotiating urban development agreements with municipalities
- Clarification of environmental matters, especially for emissions protection, water, natural protection, soil conservation and waste legislation
- Protection of real estate property from government seizures
- Assertion of public liability and compensation claims
- Constitutional complaints