COUNSEL | LAWYER | CERTIFIED SPECIALIST LAWYER FOR EMPLOYMENT LAW | BUSINESS MEDIATOR
Andreas Kössel advises national and international clients on all issues of individual and collective employment law. Due to his experience abroad, he is also the contact person for international assignments and is called upon to deal with the concerns of foreign clients on all issues of German employment law. A further focus of his work is litigation, as his training as a business mediator means that he also knows how to score points in particularly complex and procedural situations.
Among other things, clients appreciate his calm manner and practical approach.
- Individual and collective employment law
- Strategic advice on the implementation of restructurings
- Deployment of external personnel
- Representation of board members, managing directors, and executives
- Industrial constitution law including negotiations on reconciliation of interests and social compensation plans | conciliation boards
- Employment law litigation
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2019
- Lawyer at a major international law firm in Munich, Frankfurt, and London, 2012 – 2018
- Mentor for civil law at the distance learning university in Hagen since 2018
- Certified specialist lawyer for employment law and business mediator (CVM) since 2015
- Admission to the bar, 2012
- Research assistant at ZAAR - Centre for Labour Relations and Labour Law (LMU), 2010 – 2011
- Law studies at the University of Augsburg