Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Public Procurement Law | Lecturer at Biberach University of Applied Sciences
Anne-Christine Wieler provides comprehensive advice on public procurement law. One focus of her work is advising companies on their participation in national and Europe-wide public procurement procedures. She also regularly represents both public contracting authorities and bidders in review proceedings before the Public Procurement Tribunals and Higher Regional Courts.
Clients appreciate her as a highly competent, technically experienced, and reliable advisor.
- Procurement law
- Health Care
- Construction Procurement Law
- Law on subsidies
- Public business law
- Renewable energies law
- Science & research
- IT procurement law
- Project-related legal advice
- Lecturer at Biberach University of Applied Sciences since 2018, Lecturer at the Bavarian School of Administration since 2018
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2017
- Lawyer at ARNECKE SIBETH in Munich, 2013 – 2017
- Admission to the bar, 2013
- Specialised foreign language training in English, Spanish and French at the University of Munich
- Law studies at the Universities of Munich and Salamanca, Spain
- Advice on procurement law for a university on the procurement of supplies and services in the research area (CT-devices, CAD-programming, robotics, etc.).
- Advice on procurement law for a municipal company on the construction of two nursing homes with assisted living.
- Advice on procurement law for a municipal IT service provider on various contracts for the redesign oft he headquarters.
- Advice on procurement law for a maximum care clinic association in several large-scale construction projects.