Of-Counsel | Certified Specialist Lawyer for IT Law | Certified Specialist Lawyer for IP Law
Birgit Maneth LL.M.
Birgit Maneth specialises in IP and IT law. She advises and represents medium-sized companies as well as international industrial groups in the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights and in the law of opinion and expression. Birgit Maneth has many years of experience in the management of international trademark portfolios, in the drafting of complex IP and IT contracts with a particular focus on licensing agreements, and in the preparation and management of complex court proceedings. She has particular industry knowledge in plant construction and automotive law.
Clients particularly appreciate her pragmatic approach to finding solutions and her assertiveness.
- Intellectual property law (trademark, patent, design law)
- Copyright and competition law
- Media and press law
- IT law
- Data protection law
- Automotive law
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2014, Of-Counsel since 2017
- Lecturer at the University of Augsburg and the Swabian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Certified specialist lawyer for IT law since 2011
- Certified specialist lawyer for IP law since 2008
- Admission to the bar, 2004
- Master's degree in IP law in Düsseldorf
- Law studies in Augsburg