SENIOR ASSOCIATE | LAWYER | CERTIFIED SPECIALIST LAWYER FOR EMPLOYMENT LAW
Christoph Valentin advises large and medium-sized companies on employment law aspects of corporate transactions and restructuring. He has extensive experience in reconciliation of interests and social plan negotiations, works constitution law as well as in court representation and litigation.
Furthermore, Christoph Valentin provides comprehensive support to companies and their HR departments with regard to employment law issues and is regularly called upon to lecture at training events for HR departments and executives.
- Individual and collective employment law
- Implementation of compliance measures
- Transaction advice
- Works constitution law and conciliation boards
- Representation of companies, board members, managing directors and executives
- Support during transfers of undertakings
- Labour court litigation
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" in the field of Labor and Employment Law in Germany (2021 - 2022)
- Lawyer at LUTZ I ABEL since 2020
- Certified specialist lawyer for employment law since 2020
- Lawyer in a major international law firm, 2017 – 2020
- Admission to the bar, 2017
- Law studies and legal clerkship in Kiel