Partner | Lawyer
Dr. Hubert Bauriedl
Dr Hubert Bauriedl has specialised in construction and real estate law as a lawyer for over 20 years.
Due to his several years of work as the managing director of Bilfinger Instandsetzung GmbH, Hubert Bauriedl knows and understands the challenges of his clients from his own practical experience. He is appreciated by clients for his competent advice and his authentic personality. Handelsblatt and Best Lawyers rank him among the best construction lawyers in Germany. He is also a sought-after advisor in real estate transactions.
- Public and private construction and real estate law, in particular building in existing structures
- Real estate transactions (share and asset deals)
- Commercial tenancy law
- Property right
- Real estate agent law
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2019 – 2022: One of the best lawyers in construction law in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2016, 2018 – 2020: Recommended lawyer
- Former member of the supervisory board of VR-Bank Werdenfels eG, 2010 – 2020
- Lecturer at the Technical University of Munich since 2008: currently at the Centre for Building Materials and Materials Testing as part of the Master’s degree programme, lecture: "Legal Aspects in Building Maintenance".
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2000, during which time he was managing director of Bilfinger Berger Instandsetzung GmbH for 5 years
- Lawyer in Munich since 1999
- Admission to the bar, 1999
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Bayreuth
- Law studies in Munich
- Apprenticeship as banker at the former Volksbank Penzberg eG