COUNSEL | LAWYER | CERTIFIED SPECIALIST LAWYER FOR CONSTRUCTION AND ARCHITECTURAL LAW
Gerrit Sieber advises on all aspects of construction, architectural and engineering law for medium and large construction projects as well as plant construction. His clients include well-known clients and contractors from industry and administration as well as planning offices. He knows how to skilfully use his expertise and negotiating skills in his clients' favour - even in court if necessary.
In addition, clients appreciate his forward-looking, conflict-preventive and solution-oriented advisory approach in the drafting of contracts as well as in the realisation of ongoing projects. Furthermore, he is a sought-after trainer on construction and architectural law topics.
- Construction and real estate law
- Architectural law
- Project-related legal advice
- Certified specialist lawyer for construction and architectural law since 2020
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2017
- Lawyer in a large Hamburg commercial law firm
- Admission to the bar, 2013
- Legal clerkship in Hamburg and Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Law studies in Tübingen, Bordeaux (France) and Hamburg (Germany)