ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Niklas Vogt advises start-ups, medium-sized companies as well as international corporations and the public sector in connection with digitalisation projects. A particular focus is on dealing with complex issues of data protection law, the drafting of IT contracts and online advertising law. In addition, another focus of his work is the defence and extrajudicial as well as judicial enforcement of claims arising from data protection and privacy law.
Clients appreciate his high level of technical expertise and his ability to communicate the legal aspects of technically demanding issues in an understandable way.
- IT law
- Data protection law
- Copyright law
- Trademark law
- Competition law
- Media and press law
- Lecturer at the HSB Academy for Online Marketing Law since 2021
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2020
- Admission to the bar, 2020
- Legal clerkship with stations in the legal department of the NDR, the Medienanstalt Hamburg/Schleswig-Holstein and the legal department of Google Germany, 2017 – 2019
- Research assistant in an international law firm with a focus on IP/IT/data protection law.
- Co-founder of the Cyber Law Clinic, a student-run legal clinic for IT and media law at the University of Hamburg, 2012
- Law studies at the University of Hamburg with a focus on media law