ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Sophia Schönecker advises on all issues of private construction law. She represents her clients' interests in a determined and responsible manner, from project-related advice to the enforcement of claims in court. Her activities focus in particular on advising and representing the contractor side. In addition to advising leading construction groups, she regularly advises a large number of medium-sized construction and specialist companies on complex issues. She is also interested in sustainable and climate-friendly project concepts.
Another focus of her interests is advising and representing architects and engineers in liability cases.
- Project-related legal advice
- Construction contract law
- Construction damage law
- Liability law of architects and engineers
- Construction insurance law
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2023
- Admission to the bar in 2023
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich
- Law studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich and at the Universidad de Salamanca in Spain