ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Xenia Verspohl advises medium-sized companies and larger start-ups comprehensively on all employment law issues. In addition to her expertise in new work, she advises companies on modern compliance.
- Individual and collective employment law
- Employment law 4.0 "New Work"
- Flexible working time arrangements and implementation of modern remuneration models
- New forms of employment and digital transformation
- Modern compliance
- Employment of external staff
- Corporate law transactions
- Representation of board members, managing directors and executives
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2020
- Admission to the bar, 2020
- Legal clerkship in Berlin and Brandenburg
- Law studies at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg