Responsible for content
Registered place of business: Munich
Registered at the Munich district court – HRB 162239
VAT-id: DE 248458945
Lawyer Dr. Reinhard Lutz
Lawyer Dr. Wolfgang Abel
Lawyer Dr. Thomas Schönfeld
All information on this website is provided for the purposes of general orientation. It does not represent legal advice. We have subjected the information to thorough review, and we make every effort to ensure it is up-to-date. The law is continually changing as a result of new legislation and judicial precedent. Consequently, we provide no guarantee that the information presented is up-to-date, correct, complete or of a particular quality. Claims against us arising from tangible or intangible loss caused by use or non-use of the information presented or by use of erroneous and incomplete information are excluded as a matter of principle.
We accept no liability for the content of external links. Responsibility for the content of linked pages lies solely with the operators of the relevant sites.
Information pursuant to the German Telemedia Act
We are obligated by Article 5 of the Telemedia Act to advise visitors to our website of the following:
1.) All lawyers certified to practice in Germany are members of the Chamber of Lawyers (Rechtsanwaltskammer) in the higher regional court district in which their office is located. Lutz Abel Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH and our Munich-, Stuttgart- and Augsburg-based lawyers are members of the:
Rechtsanwaltskammer für den Oberlandesgerichtsbezirk München
[Chamber of Lawyers for the higher regional court district of Munich]
80331 Munich, Germany
Telefon: +49 89 532944-0
Telefax: +49 89 532944-28
Our Hamburg-based lawyers are members of the:
Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg
[Hanseatic Chamber of Lawyers Hamburg]
20355 Hamburg, Germany
Telefon: +49 40 357441-0
Telefax: +49 40 357441-41
2.) Pursuant to the German Telemedia Act, we are also obligated to cite the main laws and standards governing our profession.
Professional regulations for lawyers:
- the German Federal Regulations for Lawyers (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, BRAO)
- the Rules of Professional Practice (Berufsordnung, BORA)
- the Regulations governing Specialist Lawyers (Fachanwaltsordnung, FAO)
- the Act governing the Fees of Lawyers (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz, RVG)
- the Rules governing Lawyers of the European Union
- the Act relating to the Practice of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
These laws and regulations can be found on the website of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer (German Federal Chamber of Lawyers). On that site, click on “Informationspflichten gemäß § 5 TMG” [Duties of disclosure pursuant to Article 5 of the Telemedia Act].
We will of course be glad to answer any queries you may have relating to the bases in law of our practice.
Professional indemnity insurance
Professional indemnity insurance with Europe-wide cover for the lawyers is in force with AXA Versicherung AG, Colonia-Allee 10 bis 20, 51067 Köln.
Data privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
You can avoid detection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, that will prevents future collection of information of your visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics
Information about dispute resolution with consumers
- Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Competent consumer conciliation board: The Conciliation Board of the Legal Profession (Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft), Neue Grünstraße 17, 10179 Berlin, www.s-d-r.org, is competent for pecuniary disputes arising from the client relationship. LUTZ | ABEL Rechtsanwalts GmbH is, in principle, willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings of the Legal Profession with regard to disputes arising from the client relationship with a consumer.
LUTZ | ABEL Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mmbH
Brienner Strasse 29
80333 Munich, Germany
Phone +49 89 544147-0
Fax +49 89 544147-99
Realisation & Programmierung: kerndter.net und Alexander Vell