We pursue a clearly defined strategy with regard to banking and capital market law. We are able to call upon many years’ expertise in structuring and presenting capital market products. We assist and advise banks and financial services companies in all relevant legal matters. We have an extensive network of contacts with trade bodies and professional associations, and we regularly contribute to specialist publications. These attributes enable us to provide our clients with top-class advisory services based on the very latest information and developments.
Banking and Capital Market Law
The developments in capital markets law are rapid. We keep pace and offer you current information and advisory service.
- Structuring and design of stock issues
- Creation of investment funds and statutory company (GmbH & Co. KG) models, issue of convertible bonds, dormant equity holdings, cooperative equity holdings, private placements
- Advice to closed fund providers on all relevant legal matters
- Drafting sale prospectuses and information memoranda
- Banking supervisory law, compliance and law relating to money-laundering
- Advice to, and representation of, banks and financial services companies
- Defence against investor law-suits; strategic advice in relation to investor claims
- Ongoing advice to adapt to changes in legislation and new legal judgements