LUTZ | ABEL covers the full spectrum of individual and collective labour law. Our services range from individual advice on labour law matters to devising corporate strategies and crisis management. We design, draft and negotiate employment and service contracts, and we have long-standing experience in asserting your rights in court. Our extensive know-how in a wide range of different sectors makes us a respected partner to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
We develop customised, legally certain and pragmatic solutions.
Dr. Philipp Byers, Head of the Practice Group
What we do
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Contract drafting for company directors, senior management staff and freelancers
- Advice and representation in matters relating to severance arrangements and mass redundancies
- Developing flexible working time models and needs-oriented remuneration systems
- Advice and representation in all core and subsidiary aspects of labour law
- Litigation before labour and civil courts
- Advice relating to German works council constitution law and law governing employee co-determination rights
- Drafting and negotiating in-company agreements, agreements on balancing of interests and redundancy/cutback arrangements
- Business restructuring and reorganization measures, shutdowns and relocations
- Advice on labour law-related matters in relation to business transformations pursuant to Article 613 a of the German Civil Code (BGB)
- Company pension schemes
- Conducting and reviewing corporate transactions and due diligence measures under labour law provisions