- Certified Specialist Lawyer in Construction and Architectural Law
- Private Construction and Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Business Law
- Commercial Tenancy and Leasing Law
- Brokerage Law
- Studied Law at University of Konstanz
- Legal traineeship at Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main; while working at a Management Consultant firm of the "big four"
- Admitted to the bar in 2017
- 2017–2018 Lawyer for Private Construction and Real Estate Law and Labour Law at a mid-sized law firm
- Joined LUTZ | ABEL in 2018
- Since 2019 lecturer for Private Construction Law at DHBW Stuttgart
- Since 2020 Certified Specialist Lawyer in Construction and Architectural Law
- Regular contributor to "IBR – Immobilien & Baurecht" and "IMR – Immobilien- und Mietrecht"
Since 2021 co-author of the practical handbook "Abrechnung und Vergütung von Bauleistungen" by Forum Verlag Herkert GmbH