Maximilian von Mettenheim, LL.M.
Maximilian von Mettenheim LL.M.Lawyer, Partner
- Specialist in Commercial and Corporate Law
- Studied Law in Heidelberg and Kiel
- Masters studies at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Wharton Business School, USA
- Scholarship granted by John Boyer Memorial Fund, First Troop Philadelphia City Cavalry
- 2007 and 2012 Freelance cooperation with a law firm at the German Federal Court of Justice in Karlsruhe
- Studied Business and Administration at the FernUniversität in Hagen in 2008
- Admitted to the bar in 2010
- 2010–2011 Lawyer in Hamburg with focus on insolvency law and administration
- 2011–2012 Lawyer in Frankfurt a.M.
- Joined LUTZ | ABEL in 2012
- Since 2016 specialist in Commercial and Corporate Law