Partnerin | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Construction and Architectural Law
Katharina Bold-Jekic is a specialist lawyer advising mainly medium-sized construction companies, architecture, and engineering firms as well as property developers on all aspects of private construction and architectural law. Her work focuses on drafting complex contracts and providing legal advice during construction, especially on large construction projects. She also lectures and gives training courses on VOB/B and construction contract law.
Clients appreciate her precise problem analysis, result-oriented handling, and proactive commitment.
- Private construction law
- Real estate law
- Project-related legal advice
- Commercial tenancy law
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2022-2023: One of the best lawyers for construction law in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany 2018: Recommended lawyer
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2015
- Admission to the bar, 2015
- Legal clerkship in Augsburg
- Law studies in Augsburg and Southport, Australia
- Certified specialist lawyer for construction and architectural law since 2019