SENIOR ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
David specializes in real estate law. His practice focuses on real estate transactions and real estate asset management. Most of his clients are private equity offices and companies from the industrial sector.
Clients value David’s results-driven and pragmatic solutions in transactions and negotiations.
David is a litigator as much as he’s a transactional attorney. Clients value David’s readiness to enforce their rights and interests with dedication, creativity, and argumentative strength.
Due to his experience abroad in Birmingham (UK) as well as in New York City (US), David is fluent in English.
- Real estate law
- Real estate transactions and real estate law advice on corporate transactions
- Commercial tenancy law
- Residential tenancy law
- Realtor law
- Neighbourhood law
- Residential property law
- Property development law
- Attorney at LUTZ | ABEL since 2020
- 2016 – 2020 Research assistant, law clerk, and attorney in international law firms in Düsseldorf and New York City
- Legal clerkship at the Düsseldorf Higher Regional Court
- Law studies at the University of Bremen; passed the First State Examination with distinction for "Outstanding Achievements in the First State Examination in Law”
- Continuous consulting for Eurofins SE (leading European laboratory provider) concerning acquisition and lease of real estate
- Advised a leading car park operator concerning legal questions in connection with the Coronavirus pandemic
- Advised a private equity office in a forward asset deal concerning a large office building, including successful consulting in subsequent post signing dispute
- Continuous consulting of private equity offices concerning lease of real estate in Berlin, including dispute resolution with tenants (commercial and residential)