ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Dr. Anton Leopold Nußbaum
Dr Anton Nußbaum advises on all issues of corporate and commercial law. He specialises in corporate and commercial litigation and arbitration. Another legal focus is advising on the legal contract design in corporate law as well as in distribution and logistics law. Thereby, he benefits from his experience in litigation, which enables him to solve problems in advance through efficient contract design. He also advises on the law of associations, in particular with a focus on directors' and officers' liability.
- Commercial (in particular logistics and distribution law)
- Corporate law (in particular stock corporation law, law of limited liability companies, law of partnerships)
- Litigation and arbitration
- Law of associations
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2023: "Ones to Watch" for corporate law in Germany
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2021
- Admission to the bar, 2021
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) on the subject of directors' liability in large associations, 2020
- Scholarship holder of the Association for the Promotion of German, European and Comparative Business Law e.V.
- Legal clerkship at the Ulm Regional Court with stations at LUTZ | ABEL in Munich and Macfarlanes LLP in London, 2019 – 2021
- Doctoral research activities at Gleiss Lutz in Stuttgart, 2018 – 2019
- Law studies at the University of Munich, 2013 – 2018