Partner | Lawyer
Dr. Nina Rossi
Dr Nina Rossi has many years of experience in banking and capital market law as well as litigation, in particular in defending investor claims and in conflict resolution in complex and large-volume business disputes. She is also called upon to advise credit institutions in connection with non-performing loans. Her clients include, in particular, commercial banks and leading accounting firms.
Clients appreciate her expertise in the field of litigation, shaped by many years of work in the third instance, as well as her reliable assessment of legal risks.
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Banking and Capital Market Law
- Professional liability
- Compliance & internal investigations
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2019 – 2022: One of the best lawyers for litigation in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2018: Recommended lawyer
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2016
- Self-employed lawyer in Karlsruhe and associate in the law firm Prof. Dr. Krämer (since 2013 Prof. Dr. Krämer, Dr. Winter), lawyers at the Federal Supreme Court, 2001 – 2016
- Admission to the bar, 2001
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Tübingen
- Law studies in Tübingen
- Hamburg Commercial Bank AG: Comprehensive advice in all legal matters based on a framework agreement