Partner | Lawyer| Certified Specialist Lawyer for Construction and Architectural Law
Dr. Sebastian Schwartz
Dr Sebastian Schwartz specialises in litigation in the areas of construction, architectural and engineering law. Through interdisciplinary cooperation, he knows how to seamlessly combine technology and law and thus have a decisive influence on the outcome of complex proceedings. In addition, he has excellent contacts in the legal departments of large construction groups and is very well networked with many experts.
Clients appreciate his assertiveness and the clout of the LUTZ | ABEL litigation team, to which Dr Sebastian Schwartz has contributed significantly both regionally and nationwide.
- Private construction law
- Architectural and engineering law
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2019 – 2022: One of the best lawyers for litigation in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2017: Recommended Lawyer
- Certified specialist lawyer for construction and architectural law since 2015
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2009
- Admission to the bar, 2009
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main and BMW AG in Munich, 2007 – 2009
- Doctorate in law in Constance
- Doctoral sponsorship by Karl-Theodor-Molinari-Stiftung e.V. (KTMS), educational institution of the German Armed Forces Association
- Law studies in Constance, scholarship holder of the Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg (State Graduate Scholarship of Baden-Württemberg)