Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Construction and Architectural Law
As a specialist in architectural and engineering law, Julian Stahl advises planning offices and the public sector on issues of fee law and liability. He also provides ongoing advice on major projects and, together with Dr Wolfgang Abel, on tunnel construction. Thanks to his specialisation in architectural law, he also works closely with the public procurement law practice group and takes on contract law issues in the course of tenders for complex planning competitions and major projects.
Clients value him as a competent advisor with strong negotiating skills and excellent networks with operational decision-makers.
- Project-related legal advice in private construction law
- Architectural and engineering law, in particular remuneration of architects and engineers
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2021: Recommended lawyer
- Certified specialist lawyer for building and architects' law since 2016
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2016
- Lecturer for private construction law at the HTWG Konstanz, 2013 - 2015
- Lawyer specialising in private construction law and architectural law in Constance and Munich, 2013 - 2016
- Admission to the bar, 2013
- Law studies at the Universities of Passau, Toledo, and Constance
- 2nd S-Bahn main line Munich: Construction-related advice to the "Arbeitsgemeinschaft Tunnel Hauptbahnhof 2. S-Bahn-Stammstrecke" and "Arbeitsgemeinschaft VE 10 Oberirdisch West 2. S-Bahn Stammstrecke" on the multi-billion project of constructing a second S-Bahn line through Munich city centre.
- Arge Tunnel Rastatt (HOCHTIEF Solutions AG, Ed. Züblin AG): Advising and representing the construction ARGE in the evidence-gathering and arbitration proceedings in connection with the "accident" and ongoing advice during construction.