Counsel | Lawyer | Specialist in Banking and Capital Markets Law
As a specialist lawyer for banking and capital market law, Karina Schreyer-Zacharias advises and represents issuing houses, banks, independent financial service providers and professionals, among others, in and out of court in all matters of banking and capital market law, in particular in the area of liability for capital investments.
- Advising and representing professionals in the capital market
- Defense of investor complaints
- Member of the Association for Banking Law - Scientific Society for Banking Law e. V.
- Lawyer / Counsel at LUTZ | ABEL since 2023
- Partner at Wirsing Hass Zoller Attorneys at Law 2019 to 2022
- Admitted as a specialist in banking and capital markets law 2018
- Associate attorney at Wirsing Hass Zoller Attorneys at Law 2014 to 2019
- Admission to the bar 2014
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich 2012 to 2014
- Studies of law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich