SENIOR ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Yvonne Sievers has been working in the field of banking and capital markets law since her admission to the bar. She advises and represents in and out of court, inter alia, issuing houses, banks, independent financial service providers, leading auditing firms and other professionals in all legal matters of banking and capital markets law as well as in litigation, in particular in the area of liability for capital investments.
She has experience in advising family offices on capital markets law, inter alia in connection with asset allocation.
- Banking and capital markets law
- Defense against investor complaints
- Advice and representation of professionals in the capital market
- Capital market law advice to family offices
- Business lawyer (Univ. Bayreuth)
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2023
- Lawyer at Wirsing Hass Zoller Rechtsanwälte 2018 - 2023
- Admission to the bar in 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich as well as Bangkok, Thailand.
- Law studies at the University of Bayreuth, Germany