ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Dr. Wolfgang Schindler
Wolfgang Schindler advises in particular medium-sized companies as well as architects and engineers. In May 2021, he submitted his dissertation on construction contracts to the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich. He is currently completing the certified specialist lawyer course for construction and architectural law.
- Private construction law
- Architectural and engineering law
- Project-related legal advice
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Munich, 2021
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2019
- Admission to the bar, 2019
- Legal clerkship in Munich and Cape Town, South Africa, 2017 – 2019
- Law studies in Munich
- Part of the consulting team for the Munich S-Bahn main line: Construction-accompanying consultation of the "Arbeitsgemeinschaft Tunnel Hauptbahnhof 2.S-Bahn-Stammstrecke" and "Arbeitsgemeinschaft VE 10 Oberirdisch West 2. S-Bahn Stammstrecke" on the billion-dollar project to build a second S-Bahn line through Munich city centre.