Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Commercial and Corporate Law
Dr. Bernd Fluck
Bernd Fluck's focus is on providing ongoing corporate law advice to trading companies, such as limited liability companies and public limited companies, as well as partnerships and the persons involved in them. In addition, Bernd Fluck specialises in conducting complex litigation with a focus on shareholder disputes, post-M&A disputes and liability issues. He also has particular expertise in the law of associations and advises many clubs and associations, some of which operate internationally.
Numerous publications and lectures in this field proves his expertise.
- Corporate law (stock corporation law, law of limited liability companies, law of partnerships and trading partnerships)
- Litigation / arbitration
- Contractual design under company law
- Law of associations
- Commercial law
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Internal Investigations
- JUVE 2023: "40 under 40"
- JUVE Handbook 2021 | 2022 and 2022 | 2023: Often recommended lawyer
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers: One of the best lawyers for litigation (2020 – 2023) and arbitration & mediation (2019 – 2023) in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2018: Recommended Lawyer
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2016
- Admission to the bar, 2016
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Bayreuth (summa cum laude)
- Doctoral scholarship from the Hanns Seidel Foundation
- Visiting researcher at the Max Planck Institute for tax law and public finance in Munich
- Scholarship holder of the Max Weber Programme of the Free State of Bavaria for the promotion of highly gifted students in accordance with the Bavarian Elite Promotion Act
- Law studies at the Universities of Munich and London