Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Construction and Architectural Law | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Procurement Law
Dr. Daniel Junk
Dr Daniel Junk focuses on advising on all issues at the interface between public procurement law and private construction law. This combination of construction law expertise and procurement law knowledge makes him an increasingly sought-after advisor, particularly for large projects, often on strategic issues at the start of the project. Another focus of his work is legally advising on disrupted construction processes. He is also head of the working group "Construction Law and Construction Operations" at the German Association for Construction Law and a popular speaker at well-known seminars on private construction law.
Clients know him as a highly experienced and committed advisor.
- Private construction law, including advising clients and contractors on issues relating to disrupted construction processes as well as providing legal advice during the construction of major projects
- Public procurement law, including strategic advice to public clients on major projects
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2019 – 2022: One of the best lawyers for construction law in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2016 – 2020, 2022: Recommended Lawyer
- Law Firms in Germany 2013: Recommended Lawyer for private construction law
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2018
- Lecturer for private construction law at the University of Applied Sciences in Stuttgart since 2017
- Certified specialist lawyer for public procurement law since 2016
- Member of the Stuttgart Bar Association's examination board for public procurement law since 2015
- Lawyer and partner in a construction law boutique in Stuttgart, 2008 - 2017
- Certified specialist lawyer for construction and architectural law since 2008
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Tübingen, 2006
- Admission to the bar, 2003
- Law studies in Tübingen
- Advising Alb Fils Kliniken GmbH on public procurement law and during construction on the new building "Klinikum am Eichert" with a total volume of around EUR 445 million and the new building of the Zentralklinikum Lörrach of Kliniken des Landkreises Lörrach GmbH, with a total volume of around EUR 315 million.
- Ongoing legal advice and representation of large construction groups and medium-sized construction companies
- Legal advice to ARGE Tunnel Schwäbisch Gmünd during the construction of the Einhorn Tunnel through Schwäbisch Gmünd.
- Legal advice on public procurement law to Klinikum Memmingen AöR on the procurement of project management services and general planning services for the construction of the new clinic.
- Comprehensive legal advice to Bundesgartenschau Heilbronn 2019 GmbH and the City of Heilbronn on the construction of the bridge over the main railway station.