Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Intellectual Property Rights
Dr. Karsten Brandt
With a focus on infringement proceedings in the areas of patent, trademark and copyright law, unfair competition, licensing and due diligence, Dr Karsten Brandt is active in intellectual property law. His clients include national and international companies in the fields of medical technology, mechanical engineering and the automotive supply industry.
Clients appreciate his legally and technically precise analysis and advice based on many years of experience.
- Infringement proceedings in the fields of patents, trademarks and copyright
- Unfair competition
- Due Diligence
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2020 – 2022: One of the best lawyers for IP law in Germany
- Partner at LUTZ | ABEL since 2020
- Previously lawyer in a renowned law firm specialising in intellectual property law
- Admission to the bar, 1993
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in Munich
- Law studies at the Universities of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Geneva and Munich
- Many years of patent law advice and representation of American, Chinese as well as European clients in the field of medical and dental technology
- Long-standing patent law advice and representation of European automotive suppliers
- Legal advice and representation of Chinese clients in the field of design law