Partner | Lawyer
Dr. Marco Eickmann LL.M.
Dr. Marco Eickmann has been advising investors, founders and companies in every phase of venture capital investments for more than 10 years. He has made a name for himself in recent years, in particular by advising on a significant number of large-volume financing rounds. He is listed as one of the leading names in venture capital by various renowned rankings. Thus, in addition to national venture capital investors, international investors have also long since relied on his advisory services.
Clients know him as an efficient and solution-oriented advisor with excellent industry knowledge.
- Corporate law
- Venture capital / M&A
- JUVE Handbook continuously since 2019 | 2020: Leading advisor for venture capital
- JUVE Handbook continuously since 2016 | 2017: Often recommended lawyer
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers: One of the best lawyers for corporate law (2017 – 2022), mergers and acquisitions (2020 – 2022) and venture capital (2019 – 2022) in Germany
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA: Recommended Lawyer (2017 – 2022) as well as "Name of the Next Generation" (2020 – 2022)
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2015
- Master of Laws ("Mergers & Acquisitions") at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster, 2010
- Lawyer at a leading German transaction law firm in Munich and Berlin, 2007 – 2015
- Admission to the bar, 2007
- Dissertation in international tax law at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster, 2007
- Legal clerkship in Münster and New York, 2005 – 2007
- Law studies at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster, 1997 – 2002
- Sunvigo on EUR 15 m series A financing round
- Flip on USD 30 m series A financing round
- CLARK on EUR 69 m series C financing round
- Holidu GmbH on USD 45 m financing round
- Cognigy GmbH on USD 44 m in series B financing round
- Perpetual Investors GmbH on investment in sennder (USD 160 m series D financing round)
- Shareholders of WeSustain GmbH on the sale of all shares to Cority, Inc.