Partner | Lawyer | Certified Specialist Lawyer for Banking and Capital Market Law | Lecturer at Berlin School of Economics and Law
Olaf Gratzke has been established as a lawyer in the capital for many years. He has particular expertise in the areas of corporate and real estate law. His clients include owner-managed SMEs, which he advises before and after company sales, as well as companies that have focused on holding and managing real estate.
With capital market regulatory law, he also occupies a focus area that is gaining importance in many forms of modern distribution structures, such as the refinancing of companies, the provision of settlement and payment services or information to the capital market.
- Regulatory law, in particular advice to avoid situations in companies that require a licence
- Management and administration of real estate from the owner's and investor's perspective
- GmbHs or KGs as vehicles for SMEs or real estate; disputes between shareholders or members of owners' associations or WEGs regarding defects in resolutions
- Certified specialist lawyer for banking and capital market law since 2021
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2020
- Partner in a medium-sized law firm in Berlin, 2016 – 2019
- Lecturer at the Berlin School of Economics and Law since 2011
- Admission to the bar, 2007
- Law studies at the Humboldt University of Berlin, 2000 – 2004
- Criminal investigator at the Berlin State Criminal Police Office
- Studies in Administrative Sciences at the HWR Berlin 1995 – 1998