SENIOR ASSOCIATE | LAWYER
Ute Schenn advises start-ups, medium-sized companies, and large corporations in sectors such as automotive, food and IT, as well as public clients on all contractual, distribution and commercial law issues. She specialises in particular in the legal design of commercial contracts and in the area of distribution antitrust law. Ute Schenn is also often involved in corporate transactions.
Clients know her as a skilful and assertive negotiator.
- Contract and distribution law
- German and European antitrust law
- Corporate law
- Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" for antitrust and competition law in Germany (2021 - 2022)
- Legal 500 Germany & EMEA 2021 – 2022: Recommended Lawyer
- Lawyer at LUTZ | ABEL since 2019
- Lawyer at a renowned law firm specialising in corporate law in Stuttgart, 2018 – 2019
- Lawyer at Gleiss Lutz in Stuttgart, 2017 – 2018
- Admission to the bar, 2017
- Law studies at the University of Constance
- Sunvigo on EUR 15 m series A financing round